- Zero fuel costs
- Zero emissions
- Zero parking charges
- Zero congestion
- Bikes are the perfect vehicle for nipping to the shops, the park, or to see friends
- It's free once you have the bicycle
- Bicycles cost very little to maintain, and don't need fuel, tax or parking charges.
- Think of the last time you filled up?
- A car costs at least 50p per mile to run.
It's quicker than you think
Most people think cycling is slow, but just about anyone can cycle easily at an average of 10-12 miles an hour. Most of the time in towns and cities that's faster than the cars are going.
Think Door to Door - As cycling is direct, you can get to where you want to be. no more parking the car 5, 10, 15 minutes away from your destination and thats without searching for a space. Finding the meter and then some change delays you even more
The way we think about transport is changingYou'll always enjoy the ride!
Cycling is one of the quickest and most energy and space efficient ways of moving people about towns and cities,
- No congestion to worry about
- Ride straight past those traffic queues
- No driving around looking for a parking space
- Just pull up, lock up and go
Bikes can often use more direct and quieter routes, which are often though parks or other green spaces so are more attractive.