Wednesday 26 March 2014

I ride a bike when I can cos...

I ride a bike when I can cos...

1. I just love riding the bike.
2. Riding keeps me healthier fitter & it's easy.
3. Riding burns calories, allowing me to indulge my other hobby which is eating & not feel guilty.
4. Riding makes me feel awesome, especially the buzz of achievement at the top of a large hill, or dragging a trailer full of shopping home.
5. Riding saves me money on fuel & car maintenance. I've reduced my car mileage by 1/3 over the last year.
6. Riding for me is often more direct & convenient than the car so quicker.
7. Riding turns every trip, no matter how mundane, into a mini adventure
8. Riding on a sunny day though a tree lined road/path with the birds singing and the sun shining though is just wonderful.
9. Apart from riding down hills,. Nothing is better than that :-)
10. Did I mention that I do it cos I just love riding the bike?

No comments:

Post a Comment